Effective Freight & Supply Chain Reporting Strategies
See all your important shipping logistics data with customizable freight reporting dashboards generated by Factor Freight Invoice Management (FMI).
Accessible through our web platform, you can adjust the settings of your reports to accommodate your needs. The interactive sorting and selecting functions enable you to drill down to the lowest level for the information you require.
Our reports update weekly and consolidate multiple carriers into one dashboard.
Get a complete overview of your shipping processes with an operational dashboard that gives you a breakdown of services, shipping volumes, cost per route, utilisation and much more.
We can help you tailor your dashboard however you like.
Supply Chain Reporting
FMI provides a range of comprehensive reports:
- Invoice Approvals & Claims
- Financial Summaries
- Freight Operations, Non-Conformance Identifications & KPIs
- Activity Based Costing Summaries
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Shipment Statuses
- Carrier Service Performance
- Outstanding Proof-of-Delivery Summaries
Freight Reporting Benefits
Reports need to be reliable and accurate for management teams to make informed decisions. Our data management processes ensure the information you get is correct and supports your business processes.
The FMI Advantage:
- Simple, comprehensive and current freight reporting.
- User friendly, cloud based business intelligence dashboards.
- Innovative and tailored freight carrier reporting solutions that drive profitability.
- Improved carrier performance.
- Up-to-date KPI reporting.
- Minimised report development IT costs.
- Accurate freight forecasting and accruals that pre-empt budget variances.
- Operational efficiency that helps you achieve customer service objectives.
- Ability to benchmark and monitor carrier performance.
Contact us today to see how we can help make your operation more efficient with comprehensive and easy freight reporting with FMI.